StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty is a real-time strategy military science fiction computer game released and developed by Blizzard Entertainment for Mac OS X and Microsoft Windows. A sequel to the award-winning 1998 computer game StarCraft and its expansion packs, StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty was released worldwide on July 27, 2010. It is divided into three sections: the base game with subtitles Wings of Liberty, and two upcoming expansion packs, StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm and Legacy of the Void.
Set in the 26th century in a distant part of the galaxy, the Milky Way, the game StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty revolves around three species: the Terrans, humans exiled from Earth, the Zerg, a kind of super-assimilated forms of life, and the Protoss, a technologically advanced species with great mental powers. Wings of Liberty focuses on the Terrans, while the other two expansions Heart of the Swarm and Legacy of the Void will focus on the Zerg and Protoss. The game takes place four years after the events of 1998 in StarCraft: Brood War, and follows the exploits of Jim Raynor and leading a rebel group against the autocratic Terran Dominion. The game features two new characters and locations and return the original game.
StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty Game Images:
StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty System Requirements:
- Processor Type: Intel® Pentium® 4 processor or equivalent, AMD Athlon™ processor
- Processor Speed: 2.6GHz
- Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Memory: 1GB RAM
- Hard Drive Space 12GB
- Video: 128MB NVIDIA GeForce 6600 GT, ATI Radeon 9800 PRO 1024 x 720 DirectX 9.0c-compatible video card or better
- Processor Type: Intel® processor
- Operating System: Macintosh System 10.5.8, Macintosh System 10.6.3
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Hard Drive Space: 12GB
- Mac Video: NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT or ATI Radeon HD X1600 1024 x 720 video card or better