Star Wars: Empire at War is a real-time strategy (RTS) game published by LucasArts. The game Star Wars: Empire at War was developed by Petroglyph Games and was released for Microsoft Windows on February 16, 2006 and for Mac on April 2, 2007. Between Episode III and Episode IV, it focuses on the fledgling struggle between the Empire and the rebels. Star Wars: Empire at War uses Petroglyph’s game engine Alamo. The most recent patch was released on July 20, 2006. In October 2006, an expansion entitled Star Wars: Empire at War: Forces of Corruption was released.
Star Wars: Empire at War Game Images:
Star Wars: Empire at War System Requirements:
- OS: Mac OS X 10.5.x or greater
- CPU: Intel, 1,8GHz or greater
- Memory: 512 MB or higher
- Hard Drive space: 3.44GB free disk space
- Video Adapter (ATI): Radeon x1600 or greater
- Video Adapter (NVidia): GeForce 7300 or greater
- Video Memory (VRam): 128 MB or higher
- Computer: 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible computer
- CPU: Intel Pentium III 1.0 GHz or AMD Athlon 1.0 GHz
- Operating System: Windows 2000, Windows XP
- Ram: 256MB
- Graphics Card: 32 MB graphics card with Hardware Transform and Lighting (T&L) capability
- Sound Card: 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible, PCI or Onboard Audio Device
- Internet: 56kbps or faster connection (required for multiplayer only)
Star Wars: Empire at War Download Links:
Having problems with the download link? Please update your download client
>>>GET IT HERE<<<
If the game is not available please don't worry we will update the download link if the free game has been released. You can like our website facebook fanpage for further announcement when the game is already available.
Please don't forget to say thanks... We will be very happy and inspired to accept any message from you...
You can support our site by share, like, and bookmark. Thank You... Happy Gaming!