Dragon Age: Origins is developed by BioWare Edmonton Video Studio and published by Electronic Arts a single player RPG video game. It is the first game of the Dragon Age franchise. The game was released on November 3, 2009 for PlayStation 3, Microsoft Windows and Xbox 360. And on December 21, 2009 for Mac OS X.
Set in the fictional realm of Ferelden for a period of civil conflict, the player assumes the role of a warrior, mage or rogue with a background in elves, humans and dwarves, who must unite the kingdom to fight an impending invasion by demonic forces. BioWare describes Dragon Age: Origins as a “dark heroic fantasy set in a unique world,” and a spiritual successor to Baldur’s Gate series of games, which took place in the Campaign Setting Forgotten Realms Dungeons & Dragons franchise.
Upon its release, Dragon Age: Origins was hailed with overwhelmingly positive reviews and is considered a critical success. Review aggregator Metacritic site occupies the PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions of the game with scores of 91, 87, and 86, respectively. The game also received several awards in numerous outlets, ranging from “PC Game of the Year (2009)” from IGN to the Academy of Interactive Arts and Sciences “Role-Playing/Massively Multiplayer Game of the Year 2009”.
An expansion for the game, titled Dragon Age: Origins – Awakening, was released in March 2010 and the official sequel, Dragon Age II, was released in March 2011. BioWare intends Dragon Age: Origins to serve as the basis for a much broader intellectual property. Even before its launch, plans to expand the universe presented by the game under way, including sequels, pen and paper games, books and comics that would expand the scope of the franchise Dragon Age. Several of these projects have been released.
Dragon Age Origins Game Images:
Dragon Age Origins System Requirements:
Windows XP Minimum
- OS: Windows XP with SP3
- CPU: Intel Core 2 (or equivalent) running at 1.4Ghz or greater
- AMD X2 (or equivalent) running at 1.8Ghz or greater
- RAM: 1GB or more
- Video: ATI Radeon X850 128MB or greater
- NVIDIA GeForce 6600 GT 128MB or greater
- 20 GB HD space
Windows Vista Minimum
- OS: Windows Vista with SP1
- CPU: Intel Core 2 (or equivalent) running at 1.6Ghz or greater
- AMD X2 (or equivalent) running at 2.2GHZ or greater
- RAM: 1.5 GB or more
- Video: ATI Radeon X1550 256MB or greater
- NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GT 256MB or greater
- 20 GB HD space
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad 2.4Ghz Processor or equivalent
- RAM: 4 GB (Vista) or 2 GB (XP)
- Video: ATI 3850 512 MB or greater
- NVIDIA 8800GTS 512 MB or greater
- OS: Mac OS X 10.6.2 Snow Leopard or higher (10.5.x Leopard NOT supported)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo Processor 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI X1600 or NVIDIA 7300 or greaterAt least 17 GB of hard drive space for installation
- At least 17 GB of hard drive space for installation
This game will not run on PowerPC (G3/G4/G5)-based Mac systems, or Intel GMA class of video cards.
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo Processor 2.4 GHz or higher
- Memory: 4 GB RAM or more
- Graphics: ATI 3870 or NVIDIA 8600 or greater
Dragon Age Origins Download Links:
– file size: n/a
For Mac: not available
– file size: 7.72 GiB
For Win: Dragon Age Origins
Having problems with the download link? Please update your download client
>>>GET IT HERE<<<
If the game is not available please don't worry we will update the download link if the free game has been released. You can like our website facebook fanpage for further announcement when the game is already available.
Please don't forget to say thanks... We will be very happy and inspired to accept any message from you...
You can support our site by share, like, and bookmark. Thank You... Happy Gaming!