Trine is a side-scrolling action and puzzle game available for Mac OS X, Windows, Linux, and PlayStation Network. It was released on 2009 developed by the Finnish company Frozenbyte, who previously developed the Shadowgrounds series. Trine takes place in a medieval fantasy setting allows players to take control of three different characters that can fight enemies and solve puzzles environment for the Trine.
Trine Game Images:
Trine System Requirements:
- Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5.8 or better (Steam – Mac App Store requires 10.6.5 or later)
- Processor: Intel Mac
- System Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 2.0 compatible video card with 256 MB shared or dedicated RAM (ATI or NVIDIA)
- NOTE: Please be advised that Trine does not run on Macs produced in 2006-2008 that use Intel graphics solutions. The game does run on all Macs from 2009 onwards. Macs with NVIDIA GeForce 9400M or ATI Radeon X1600 graphics may not achieve smooth gameplay.
- Hard Drive: 600 MB
- Other: Keyboard, Mouse with Secondary click enabled
- OS: Windows 7, XP or Vista
- Processor: 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB system RAM (1 GB Vista)
- Video Card: Radeon X800 / GeForce 6800 or better
- DirectX® 9.0c
- HDD space: 600MB
Trine Download Links:
– file size:
For Mac: not available
– file size: 527.01 MiB
For Win: Trine
Having problems with the download link? Please update your download client
>>>GET IT HERE<<<
If the game is not available please don't worry we will update the download link if the free game has been released. You can like our website facebook fanpage for further announcement when the game is already available.
Please don't forget to say thanks... We will be very happy and inspired to accept any message from you...
You can support our site by share, like, and bookmark. Thank You... Happy Gaming!