Rage is developed by id Software a first person shooter game. Use the new OpenGL-based company id Tech 5 engine. The Rage game was first shown as a technical demo on June 11, 2007 at Apple’s Apple Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC), and was officially released on August 2, 2007 at QuakeCon. The same day, a trailer for the game was released by GameTrailers.
The game Rage is set in a post-apocalyptic near future, after the impact of the asteroid 99942 Apophis on Earth. The game has been described as similar to the movie Mad Max 2, and video games such as Fallout and Borderlands. Factors influencing driving and racing game include games like MotorStorm and Burnout. Players can upgrade their cars with certificates earned from races.
Rage Game Images:
Rage System Requirements:
- CPU/Processor: Intel Core i3-550 3.2GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 905e
- Video Card Required: Nvidia GeForce GTS 250 / ATI Radeon HD 3870
- Minimum RAM (Memory): 4 GB
- Hard Drive Space Required: 12 GB
- DirectX Version Needed: 9
- Operating System: 10.7.2 (Lion)
- CPU Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo (Dual-Core)
- CPU Speed: 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 25 GB
- Video Card (ATI): Radeon HD 3870
- Video Card (NVidia): Geforce 8800
- Video Memory (VRam): 256MB
- Peripherals: Macintosh mouse and keyboard
Supported video cards for mac
- NVIDIA GEFORCE 8800, 9600, GT 120, 330M
- ATI RADEON HD 3870, 4670, 4850, 5670, 5750, 5770, 5870, 6630M, 6750M, 6970M
- Intel HD Graphics 3000
Rage Download Links:
– file size: n/a
For Mac: Rage not available
– file size: 18.02 GiB
For Win: Rage
Having problems with the download link? Please update your download client
>>>GET IT HERE<<<
If the game is not available please don't worry we will update the download link if the free game has been released. You can like our website facebook fanpage for further announcement when the game is already available.
Please don't forget to say thanks... We will be very happy and inspired to accept any message from you...
You can support our site by share, like, and bookmark. Thank You... Happy Gaming!