Left 4 Dead 2 (L4D2) is a first-person shooter game and the sequel to Valve Corporation’s award-winning Left 4 Dead. The game launched for Microsoft Windows and Xbox 360 in the United States on November 17, 2009 and November 20 in Europe. In 2010, Left 4 Dead 2 was made available to Steam for Mac OS X.
Like the original, the game is set during the aftermath of an apocalyptic pandemic, and focuses on four survivors fighting against hordes of the infected, who develop severe psychosis and exhibit zombie-like tendencies. The survivors must fight their way through levels, interspersed with safe houses that act as checkpoints, with the goal of reaching a rescue vehicle at the campaign’s finale.
Left 4 Dead 2 Game Images:
Left 4 Dead 2 System Requirements:
- OS: MacOS X 10.6.4 or higher (Snow Leopard Graphics Update required)
- Processor: Dual core Intel processor, 2GHz or better
- Video Card: ATI Radeon 2400 or higher / NVIDIA 8600M or higher / Intel HD Graphics 3000
- Not supported: OS X 10.5.x, ATI X1600 or X1900 graphics, NVIDIA GeForce 7 graphics or Intel graphics less than Intel HD 3000.
- OS: Windows® 7 32/64-bit / Vista 32/64 / XP
- Processor: Pentium 4 3.0GHz
- Memory: 1 GB for XP / 2GB for Vista
- Graphics: DirectX 9 compatible video card with 128 MB, Shader model 2.0. ATI X800, NVidia 6600 or better
- Hard Drive: At least 13 GB of free space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
- Processor: Intel Core 2 DUO @ 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 2 Gb
- Hard Drive: 7.5 Gb free
- Video Card: nVidia GeForce 7600 / ATI Radeon x1600
- Sound Card:
Left 4 Dead 2 Download Links:
Having problems with the download link? Please update your download client
>>>GET IT HERE<<<
If the game is not available please don't worry we will update the download link if the free game has been released. You can like our website facebook fanpage for further announcement when the game is already available.
Please don't forget to say thanks... We will be very happy and inspired to accept any message from you...
You can support our site by share, like, and bookmark. Thank You... Happy Gaming!